Solar PV is a great way to reduce energy and cut your carbon footprint.It's also a good financial investment and can generate a good return, much higher than you would receive from a savings account.
Benefits of solar PV
- Cut your electricity bills - Once your system is fitted you will immediately start saving by using free electricity generated.
- Get paid for every unit generated through the governments FIT scheme, even if you use all generated electricity.
- Sell any surplus electricity back to the grid.Currently 4.5p per unit.
- 20 years tax free index linked return
- Cut your carbon Footprint.
- Low maintenance
- Increases property value
A solar PV system needs very little maintenance and should stay relatively clean if installed at 15 degrees or more.
Dust, debris and bird droppings may need to be re moved from time to time after long periods of dry weather which would
be removed with warm water. We also offer an annual cleaning and operational checking service.Please contact for details.